Friday, December 19, 2014

resistance is.........

FUTILE, always, ultimately

PHYSICAL - turning away, closing my legs, pulling against the restraints, pushing him away

FUN - for both of us, in different ways, but not always at the same times.  He tells me he likes it when i try to fight back; whispers it in my ear, goads me with it.

FRANTIC - I have a feeling that he starts having his fun at the point that I begin to move from fun to just a little bit fearful

More FAR-REACHING  - resistance can also be mental: it can be disobedience, or hesitance, or reluctance, or surliness, or silliness.  He teases and goads me to try to resist him, but he also tells me he wants me compliant, obedient....

FRUSTRATING - for him, or maybe that's not quite the right word - exasperating, incomprehensible maybe, or maybe it really is just frustrating.  Because i resist in many ways - i disobey (temporarily), I hesitate, I'm surly, I'm silly, i try to talk my way out of things...

My FALLBACK more often than it should be.  I truly do worry that compliant will get boring very quickly.  That he will lose interest once he has me so easily (in all the ways).  The well broken in horse, or pair of shoes for that matter, may be useful and reliable, comfortable, but they aren't interesting, or desirable.
 
A FRONT sometimes - because - see above.  And because he says he likes it when i try to resist, and he says he wants me compliant - and I can't be both, so i choose to believe he really wants the former and not the latter.

FUTILE - none-the-less, but still very confusing.




8 comments:

  1. I have had these thoughts also...He tells me resistance is futile, yet i worry that no resistance..ever would be boring. His reply is....if it is boring it is His fault , not mine,since He is in charge.....i still wonder...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby - I haven't looked at it that way - probably I should. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. You forgot "FUCKING HOT". :) What a fun post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is - til i walk right over the line i didn't see.

      Delete
  3. Resistance is futile. He never pushed me to the point of frantic, but he loved when I was there and I fought so hard to stay compliant and submissive. It was a symbol of how much i wanted to be there, and he absolutely loved that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's amazing and wonderful that you were able to give him that, and that he let you know what it meant to him.

      Delete
  4. Greengirl,

    Oh! I love the point you made under FUN. I so get that. In different ways, yes and the timings of it being fun for both are so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - so much about it all is just so much less symmetrical or synchronous than other types of relationships.

      Delete