Saturday, February 28, 2015

Better than orgasms

Don't get me wrong, i love orgasms.

We had a day this week with the house to ourselves.  We had work to do, but also some room in our heads and time free for us to focus on each other.

He ramped up my body - calling me in to kneel under his desk and suck him while he worked, pinching and biting, fingering me then sending me off on my way, tugging on the hair he's having me re-grow, whispering in my ear about the things he's been planning, how distracted he's been with plans to take my ass....

Bigger things to ramp up my mind....sending me off to shower then stepping in to piss on me; having me cook his lunch, me in just an apron, him sitting and watching, working but watching; having me kneel, wait, present....  There really is something to the waiting in position, my time and my comfort irrelevant, just his time and his desire.  Sometimes i have to fight the resentment and the impatience. Other times i slide right into the submission, peaceful, contented, focused on him.  This was beyond that even - it felt like going home, like exhaling.

He had me serve him, pleasuring him exactly as he directed, fetching the things he wanted... serving as his toy as he played with my body and the things i'd brought him, clamps, crop, cuffs, plug.  There were growls and stern commands, corrections, and 'good girl's'.   He even let me choose one thing from his toybox. There were orgasms too, several, which for me is unheard of.

But better than orgasms,  i really love getting to the point that i am completely his, entirely centered on what he's doing to me, what he wants from me, letting my body be entirely his and my mind staying out of the way.  I love watching his face as he revels in using me any which way he wants.  I love seeing him let go and give rein to the man who wants to be served, and to the man who likes to hurt me, and to the man who wants to play with his toy, all with abandon.  I love being able to give him that and i love that being my universe for that moment in time.

16 comments:

  1. Yes! orgasms are lovely, of course but for me its not the be all and all, which is a good thing because other than during s/m im rarely allowed them..bastard lol

    It is getting to that point you described that just makes everything, it is everything, just being able to let oneself go and enjoy those moments, being in a place where nothing else matters in that moment.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tori,
      This is a huge part of the why for me. It's a huge thing to have connecting us. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Yes to all of it. You captured it so beautifully.

    ~faithful

    ReplyDelete
  3. "my mind staying out of the way"
    Truthfully? That IS an orgasm all by itself..., just of another color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh god - for me - absolutely - a very rare thing. excellent point.

      Delete
  4. Sounds amazing. Beautifully written.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you CM - it sustains us both, these moments.

      Delete
  5. Oh yes, all of this is wonderful. I very much understand your feelings. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so hard to convey really - but people who've been there.... thanks.

      Delete
  6. Ah...for sure. Sounds like a perfect just the two of you day.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby - it was very much needed and welcomed - by both of us. thank you.

      Delete
  7. That has always been the best thing about my relationship with Master. When I'm with him, all of my other concerns vanish from my mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a powerful thing isn't it. And takes a certain amount of trust.

      Delete
  8. What a great gift to give each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saoirse it really does keep us going and keep us together. Thank you.

      Delete