Thursday, December 16, 2010

everything cookies

Thanks to Jz for putting this all together.  All the other virtual cookie sharers are listed at the end - have a taste....

This is my sister's recipe.  She swore me to never give it away to anyone. 
If she reads it here - she will be angry enough to let me know about it.
Of course - if she reads it here and recognizes it's me - she'll be an awful lot of other things before she ever gets around to angry. 

** Even my kitchen-aide has to really work hard to handle a full batch - so half at a time might be ideal.

2c butter- room temp
2c sugar
2c brown sugar
....................cream these together in mixer
then add............
4 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
...................cream it all some more
then add..............
4c flour (half all purpose, half whole wheat works)
3c rolled oats
1tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp baking soda
...................mix it all up some more
then add.......
12 oz chocolate chips
 8 oz hershey bar - grated
2 c chopped nuts (walnuts, pecans)
12 oz bag of heath chips (crumbled heath bars, or toffee and milk chocolate)
mix it all together, whisper encouraging words to the motor on your mixer.......
........spoon dough onto a cookie sheet just like toll house cookies
........bake 10 min at 375 F  (or eat it raw and freeze some raw dough for later)



Alice
Ally
Cultivated Discipline
Elysia
Externally Motivated Wife
Hedone
Kirsti
Jz
Kelly Red
Molly and Mick
mouse
nilla
Sara
selkie (NB- recipe posted chez Jz, though!)
sephani paige
sin
Striving for Peace
Tempting Sweets
turiya
Xantu

12 comments:

  1. The name alone is enticing. Wonderful recipe! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to call you The Kitchen Aide Whisperer!

    This looks yummy, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO at the eat it raw part! OMG I do that all the time.

    Hugs,
    mouse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm, what a good idea... to take my mind off things. Thank you gg!

    cassie

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Any kind of Toffee, Skor, Heath bar concoction I am over the top thrilled with. YUM times three!!!

    BTW...I have no intention of making these. I'm just using it as an excuse to buy toffee.

    Thank you for sharing and contributing to my downfall/addiction.

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, a SECRET recipe? That makes it extra special and I will sure be trying these! Thanks for sharing!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This recipe is soooooo getting made. Every bite will be Whoo Hoo!

    Thanks for sharing :)

    Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm giggling at the part about your sister being mad. I promise not to tell her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. GG, my mouth was watering just reading this recipe. Especially at the end! Chock full of yummy goodness. Thanks for sharing the secret. I think my sister would also look past the secret recipe and go into some sort of shock or coma. :-D
    Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are dangerous... 'nuff said! ;)

    Happy Holidays!

    turiya

    P.S. Keeping my fingers crossed that your sister doesn't see this!

    ReplyDelete